Finland is celebrating Wappu today so i am off for some fiesta. Check out this electronica/nu disco mixtape by French duo Reflex, including full tracklist below. The leche picture from A Club Called Rhonda is borrowed from Ajtweets via Instagram and Twitter:
01. Joakim – “Nothing Gold” Todd Terje remix
02. Birkii “Holy War” REFLEX remix
03. Sailor & I – “Tough Love” Poindexter remix
04. Trésors – “Scarface” – Juveniles remix
05. Museum – “Afraid” REFLEX remix ( Blackstrobe Records )
06. Lana Del Rey “Born To Die” G. Vump remix ( Bromance )
07. Jupiter – “One O Six” A.N.D.Y. remix
08. Cosmonauts – “Stardust” Kolombo remix
09. Chateaubriand – “The Sunset”
10. Aeroplane – “Caramellas” Joakim remix
11. Oh Land “Sun Of A Gun” Yuksek remix
12. Gigamesh – “Your body”
13. Citizens “Reptile” Attar! remix
14. REFLEX – “Wavering” ( Continental Records )
15. Hey Today – “83” ( Kitsuné )
16. Black Strobe – “Italian Fireflies” REFLEX remix
17. Punks Jump Up feat Dave1 – “Mr Overtime” Mickey remix
18. Sebastien Tellier – “Cochon Ville” The Magician remix + Dimitri From Paris ‘Erodisco’ mix
19. Ladyhawke “Sunday Drive” Gigamesh remix ( Modular )
20. Foster The People – “Don’t Stop” Oliver remix
I really like the multipurpose jackets from Barbour. Looks right for basically any place, anytime. Australia has produced a lot of good music acts recently. Panama joins the likes of Cut Copy, Van She, and Empire of the Sun. I really like their chill tune called Magic.
Finnish electro pop band Regina smoothly remixed by California based Kisses . Perfect for a sunny and warm day in Helsinki. Pack your beach and picnic gear in a canvas bag such as this one from Penfield available on ASOS.
I’m quite sure that Mr Oizo’s fans have already gotten their own piece for free. If you haven’t, check out the web-address at the end of the video. Be sure to expect a lot of sampling from this EP. Cool cameo by William Fichtner by the way, really funny stuff. Copy his watermelon shirt for a gangster holiday.
I love funky, creative house. Here’s a gem featured on Magic Tape 22, Italian Scuola Furano’s On Fire! I have a thing for clothes with the Italian or the French flag by the way. Found these cool espadrilles on Etsy.com. I have a feeling that clothes with country colours are going to be a trend for 2012/2013, at least in the Nordic countries.