Perfect mixtape by Zimmer again. Full of loungy fresh tones from this spring, expect to hear a lot of familiar nu disco. Simply astonishing, download now and save for life.
1.The Rapture – In The Grace Of your love (Poolside Music Remix)
2. M-People – Don’t Look Any Further (Satin Jackets & Chris Jylkke Remake)
3. Tina Turner – What’s Love Got To Do (Zimmer Rework)
4. LE YOUTH – Dance With Me
5. Moon Boots – Running From
6. Triangle Sun – Spaceship (SoundSAM Discomission Remix)
7. Pitchben – Stand Up
8. Auxiliary tha Master Fader – Let’s Go
9. Bottin feat. Jupiter – Sage Comme Une Image (Spiller Remix)
10. Drop Out Orchestra – It Will Never Be The Same Again ( Moullinex Remix)
11. Stuck in the Sound – Brother (Yuksek Remix)
12. A.N.D.Y. & Vicente – Traffic
13. Auxiliary tha Master Fader – Masterfader Theme
14. Finnebassen – If You Only Knew
15. Flight Facilities – With You feat. Grovesnor
16. Final DJs – Gossip Country (Justin Faust Remix)
17. Paradis – Hemisphère
18. Rebeka – Stars (D.I.S.C.O.Texas Version)
19. Luca C & Brigante – Lucio
Crispy shirt by classic British brand Brooks Brothers. Not that much light green shirts out there, which is exactly why i love it.
Yepp, that’s right. Here it is, the collaboration between two of my personal favorites, RAC and The Magician. Check out the original here after you’ve finished bopping your head to this one. Love it, just as i love these green espadrilles from Havaianas.
Piano bar opening, Beverly Hills Cop theme, nu disco lounging at Las Salinas…This track brings to mind just too many associations, incredible. Nice pastel yellow oxford shirt by Selected, roll up the sleeves when stepping out from the office.
Jori Hulkkonen is releasing his forthcoming album Negative Time under the pseudonym Third Culture. He treats us to a preview into whats coming with this elegant deep house track called Options. I can’t wait for the full album from the legendary Finnish artist.
Justin Faust remix of FiNAl DJs’ Gossip Country results in a positive energetic nu disco track. You can also hear it on Magic Tape 23 (last track), which was released a few hours ago by our favorite Belgian Waffle maker.
Converse All Stars always work for me, combine them with a slim suit and you will definitely get to work in advertising ¡Fine peace of footwear!
Summer house hit anyone? Found it on Pete Tong’s minimix which is a look into his forthcoming album together with Booka Shade. The summer album is called All Gone Ibiza 12 and will be out on Defected 11th of June.
Copenhagen based djs/producers Zohdy and Senna deliver a elegant and dark deep house remix for Angus & Julia Stones Paper Aeroplanes. Check it out below.
Personally i haven’t been wearing denim shirts all that much but i do like this one in a clean, darker tone by Acne. I would probably roll up the sleeves and maybe wear it with pastel coloured chinos in order to avoid too much of a Brokeback look.