I have been wwwindow shopping for new glasses for quite some time now. These ones below really caught my eye as i have been looking for a pair of vintage turtle styled glasses. I don’t want the frames to be too thick so these feel like a good compromise. They are featured on a webshop called theoldglassesshop.co.uk which has a lot to offer when it to comes to stylish eyewear. While you’re browsing for your next pair of vintage glasses check out Moonlight Matters remix of Charlotte Gainsbourg’s Anna.
Finland is celebrating Wappu today so i am off for some fiesta. Check out this electronica/nu disco mixtape by French duo Reflex, including full tracklist below. The leche picture from A Club Called Rhonda is borrowed from Ajtweets via Instagram and Twitter:
01. Joakim – “Nothing Gold” Todd Terje remix
02. Birkii “Holy War” REFLEX remix
03. Sailor & I – “Tough Love” Poindexter remix
04. Trésors – “Scarface” – Juveniles remix
05. Museum – “Afraid” REFLEX remix ( Blackstrobe Records )
06. Lana Del Rey “Born To Die” G. Vump remix ( Bromance )
07. Jupiter – “One O Six” A.N.D.Y. remix
08. Cosmonauts – “Stardust” Kolombo remix
09. Chateaubriand – “The Sunset”
10. Aeroplane – “Caramellas” Joakim remix
11. Oh Land “Sun Of A Gun” Yuksek remix
12. Gigamesh – “Your body”
13. Citizens “Reptile” Attar! remix
14. REFLEX – “Wavering” ( Continental Records )
15. Hey Today – “83” ( Kitsuné )
16. Black Strobe – “Italian Fireflies” REFLEX remix
17. Punks Jump Up feat Dave1 – “Mr Overtime” Mickey remix
18. Sebastien Tellier – “Cochon Ville” The Magician remix + Dimitri From Paris ‘Erodisco’ mix
19. Ladyhawke “Sunday Drive” Gigamesh remix ( Modular )
20. Foster The People – “Don’t Stop” Oliver remix
Zimmer describes his musical style as Horizontal Disco, which for some reason feels like a suitable description for his elegant tones. This fantastic mixtape by the LA / Paris resident is full of goodies from the likes of Moon Boots, Alpine/Goldroom, Only Children, Helsinki based Zebra and Snake etc…Hard to find a pair of jeans that could do this excellent mixtape justice, but i think these just might do.
Stuck in the Sound’s brother track remixed by Yuksek has such a nice feel. French music is just on a whole different level it seems. Wear these dark blue lace up shoes by Thompson with worn slim jeans this spring.