The Magician’s latest tape features stand-out tracks by Isaac Tichauer, Monsoon Season, Duke Dumont, Panama, and Yuksek & The Magician. His next tape will be revealed in September so enjoy this one over summer. Cheers to the extremely busy Producer/DJ for taking time and putting together these tapes that are always greeted with open arms by the Indie Dance community.
If you haven’t got one of these in your wardrobe then this one might be something for you. This classic red gingham shirt by J. Lindeberg is perfect for casual summer events. Role up the sleeves, open up a few buttons, and wear it over a pair of worn medium dark jeans.
Perfect mixtape by Zimmer again. Full of loungy fresh tones from this spring, expect to hear a lot of familiar nu disco. Simply astonishing, download now and save for life.
1.The Rapture – In The Grace Of your love (Poolside Music Remix)
2. M-People – Don’t Look Any Further (Satin Jackets & Chris Jylkke Remake)
3. Tina Turner – What’s Love Got To Do (Zimmer Rework)
4. LE YOUTH – Dance With Me
5. Moon Boots – Running From
6. Triangle Sun – Spaceship (SoundSAM Discomission Remix)
7. Pitchben – Stand Up
8. Auxiliary tha Master Fader – Let’s Go
9. Bottin feat. Jupiter – Sage Comme Une Image (Spiller Remix)
10. Drop Out Orchestra – It Will Never Be The Same Again ( Moullinex Remix)
11. Stuck in the Sound – Brother (Yuksek Remix)
12. A.N.D.Y. & Vicente – Traffic
13. Auxiliary tha Master Fader – Masterfader Theme
14. Finnebassen – If You Only Knew
15. Flight Facilities – With You feat. Grovesnor
16. Final DJs – Gossip Country (Justin Faust Remix)
17. Paradis – Hemisphère
18. Rebeka – Stars (D.I.S.C.O.Texas Version)
19. Luca C & Brigante – Lucio
Crispy shirt by classic British brand Brooks Brothers. Not that much light green shirts out there, which is exactly why i love it.
Zimmer is out with a new one today, and its a good one folks. Tina Turner’s What’s Love Got To Do With It gets a elegant disco rework from the savvy producer. He adds a bit of tempo as well as a few light elements to the original.
Filippa K is a great Swedish brand which focuses on timeless design and quality. I am getting the shirt below for long summer nights.
The Magician is out with Magic Tape 22 today, the opening track for this one is Triscuits by Swedish Monitor 66. It is getting a lot of support right now, it’s also featured on Zimmers Desert Drive (scroll down to find it, free download as well). Very smooth track indeed. The Swedes get a nice spring shirt as their companion, by country men John Henric.
1. Monitor 66 – Triscuits
2. Moon Boots feat. Violetness – Running From
3. Stuck In The Sound – Brother (Yuksek Remix)
4. Satin Jackets – How Long Can I Wait For You
5. Eli Escobar – Drifting
6. Chris Malinchak – Fuego
7. His Majesty Andre – Hearts (Keith & Supabeatz Remix)
8. Scuola Furano – On Fire (feat. Fiorious)
9. Mike Mago – Power
10. Totally Enoromous Extinct Dinosaurs – Tapes & Money (Dub)